2015年4月19日

Lolita Blog Carnival - Spring inspired coordinate

The warm weather is fast approaching and us lolitas will have to soon put aside our velvets and fake fur accessories in order to put up our seasonal accessories such as flowers, cute hats and lighter fabric dresses. For some people, depending on their country, spring is either short or long, or even cold ! Here in Canada, spring is always indecisive, and usually starts in may, after the cold nights have finally made their goodbyes. So this week we create spring inspired coordinates, so hopefully the good days come to us quicker !


We often associate spring with pastel colors, flowery patterns and shiny accessories, but as a Gothic Lolita, it can be a little more of a challenge to make a spring coordinate with all black clothes, so you have to get a little inspiration from the weather and activities you might take part in during the spring. For this reason, I kept all my items black anyways, but did my best for a light spring coordinate ! 


Stole : Moi-même-moitié
Dress : Moi-même-moitié
Brooch : Moi-même-moitié
Hair accessory : Moi-même-moitié
Bag : Moi-même-moitié
Handkerchief : Moi-même-moitie
Tights : Tutuanna 

I went with light fabrics, and yes, I still incorporated flowers ! I took in consideration that we still sometimes have brisk light wind in may so even though I chose a short sleeve dress, I covered my upper arms and shoulders with a light stole. It also makes the outfit elegant for an early spring picnic ! I also chose to go with light tights that could be worn with cute closed toes shoes or even maybe sandals ! Of course I added my precious handkerchief in case the afternoon gets really hot and you need to keep your face from melting ! Very important when you wear pale foundation *wink* 

You can check other ideas for spring coordinates in other styles as well, for other precious ladies participating in Lolita Blog Carnival this week ! 



Have a great day angels !
Dahlia

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿